Using Temple Cloud
The TEMPLE CLOUD (“Mobile Application”) can be downloaded from the Google Play Store for free of charge. By using this Mobile App, you agree to be bound by these T&Cs which constitute a valid and binding Agreement between you and TEMPLE CLOUD. Please read these T&Cs carefully so that you know what your rights and obligations are when using the Mobile App.
General Terms and Conditions
- The T&C apply to the user’s use and access only. If the user does not agree to the Terms and Conditions, the Google Play Store will refrain the user from downloading the (“Mobile Application”).
- The Terms and Conditions may be amended by TEMPLE CLOUD any time and the same shall be updated in the (“Mobile Application”) and the google play store. If the User does not agree with the T&Cs at any time, the user’s exclusive remedy is to stop using the App.
- In case of any invalidation of any of the T&C, the other provisions of the T&C shall remain in force and TEMPLE CLOUD shall declare the invalidated T&C as null and void. In doing so, the purpose and meaning of the void or unenforceable provisions will be taken into account as far as possible.
- The TEMPE CLOUD (“Mobile Application”) may require the access of the User’s photographs stored in their device which would facilitate better service from our end to the user.
Mobile Application Content
- The app is created by for android platform. All content created and/or uploaded to the (“Mobile Application”), the App-owner shall be deemed to be the owner of such content and/or have in its possession a license and/or permission to use the content.
- The Google Play Store may temporarily or permanently prohibit you from using the (“Mobile Application”) and take measures to keep you out of the (“Mobile Application”), if Google Play Store determines that you have abused the right to use the (“Mobile Application”), breached these T&Cs or performed any act which is harmful or likely to be harmful to TEMPLE CLOUD (“Mobile Application”) or other parties.
Our License to You
- The User acknowledges and agrees that it does not acquire any rights therein, express or implied, except for any rights expressly granted under these T&Cs. Subject to these Terms and our policies (including the Acceptable Use Policy, prohibitions and other terms), we grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non- transferable, and revocable license to use our Services. You may download content from our Services only for your personal, non-commercial use, unless you obtain TEMPLE CLOUD’S written permission to otherwise use the content.
- You also agree that you will access, and/or use only one user account, and you will not share with any third-party access to or access information for your account. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access, unless you find any content that is created by you.
- The user is not permitted to rent out, sell, transfer or copy the (“Mobile Application”) and make it available for third parties in any way or for any purpose not expressly permitted in the T&C herein.
- TEMPLE CLOUD respects the intellectual property rights of our users, participating institutions, and other third parties and expects our users to do the same when using the Services.
Third Party Content
- User understands and agrees that TEMPLE CLOUD may remove or demand that the User to remove any Third-Party Content from the (“Mobile Application”) at any time in TEMPLE CLOUD’s sole discretion, without prior written notice or explanation and without liability.
- User shall not modify, duplicate, distribute, reproduce, sublicense, display, transfer, create derivative works from, assign, or otherwise use such Third-Party Content.
- Use of Third-Party Service – TEMPLE CLOUD is not responsible for use of the third-party information and content by the user. Use of these Third-Party services shall be at User’s own responsibility and liability.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the TEMPLE CLOUD Parties from any and all claims, liabilities, expenses, and damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party related to:
- Your use or attempted use of the Services in violation of these Terms;
- Your violation of any law or rights of any third party; or
- User Content, including without limitation any claim of infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
All users must agree to abide by the following code of conduct:
- That the user shall register for only one account.
- The user shall strictly follow the rules provided by the TEMPLE CLOUD
- The user shall not use the Third-party contact provided by the TEMPLE CLOUD for any other purpose, other than for what it has been explicitly provided for.
- The user shall not engage in any other activities that are not expressly permitted herein.
Reservations and Prohibitions
The User is also not allowed to:-
- Do anything that violates local, state, national or international law or breaches any of your contractual obligations or fiduciary duties.
- Share your password, let anyone access your account, or do anything that might put your account at risk.
- Attempt to access any other user's account.
- Reproduce, transfer, sell, resell, or otherwise misuse any content from our Services, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of our systems, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Break or circumvent our authentication or security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Try to reverse engineer any portion of our Services.
- Try to interfere with any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming, or mail-bombing.
- Use our Services to distribute malware.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Encourage or abet anyone do any of the things mentioned above.
Compliance with Applicable Law
You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the (“Mobile Application”) and any content you submit, including without limitation, compliance with data privacy laws, and other regulations of the India. You will be responsible for all activities conducted under your username.
Acceptable Use Policy
Use of the (“Mobile Application”) to do any of the following, as determined by TEMPLE CLOUD in its sole discretion, is strictly prohibited:
- Include software such as viruses or Trojans that can damage or erase, make unavailable or inaccessible any computers or data of TEMPLE CLOUD, other Users or third parties;
- Bypass technical security measures of the computer systems of TEMPLE CLOUD, other Users or third parties;
- Impede the functionality or functionalities of the App;
- Infringe any of TEMPLE CLOUD or any third party’s intellectual property rights, privacy rights or any other rights.
- Involve child pornography, bestiality or other unlawful erotic content or acts relating thereto;
- Promote or provide instructions or information about how to engage in illegal conduct, commit illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury;
- Involve any illegal activities or activities that are contrary to morality or public order; Involve false or misleading information;
- Involve otherwise inappropriate use;
- Breach these T&Cs; and/or
- Be unlawful in any way whatsoever.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will TEMPLE CLOUD be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of your use or access to the (“Mobile Application”), including loss of profit or the like whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise.
TEMPLE CLOUD is not liable to you for any damage or alteration to your equipment including but not limited to computer equipment, handheld device or mobile as a result of the installation or use of the (“Mobile Application”). Nothing in these app terms shall exclude or limit TEMPLE CLOUD’S liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.